** PUBLIC NOTICE: The next Public Advisory Council for Television meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, September 4, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. in the offices of WBGU-TV. The meeting is open to the public.
Future meeting dates are:
Wednesday, November 6 at 12:00pm
Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 12:00pm
Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 6:00pm
WBGU-TV's Public Advisory Council for Television (PACT) members come from the communities served by WBGU-TV, and they assist the mission of the station in many ways. PACT members help WBGU-TV relate to our communities' needs. They generate and participate in new program ideas that reflect the stories and the history of our communities in Northwest and West Central Ohio.
PACT members come from a broad range of backgrounds. From business to education, from philanthropy to finance, from media to law, they have one thing in common: their commitment to public broadcasting and WBGU-TV. They support the development of WBGU-TV's human and financial resources, to help ensure the station meets the high standards and lofty goals we expect of public television.
The individuals listed here volunteer their time to help ensure your locally-owned and operated public television station continues to provide you with the best in quality programming and educational services.
- Gregory Allen - Findlay, Ohio
- Linda Amos - Wayne, Ohio
- Judy Ennis - Bowling Green, Ohio
- Daniel Fultz - Bluffton, Ohio
- Christy Gray - Bowling Green, Ohio
- Cynthia Krueger - Napoleon, Ohio
- Kristen R. Lindsay - Tiffin, Ohio
- Patrick McCauley - Findlay, Ohio
- Greg Phipps - Lima, Ohio
- William Pixler - Defiance, Ohio
- Margaret Tucker - Bowling Green, Ohio
- John Wilhelm - Hamler, Ohio
- Kathy Wilson - Findlay, Ohio