We get together on Tuesdays at 9pm each week at WBGU-TV. New members are always welcome If you'd like to come talk TV! Find us at 245 Troup Ave. just a short walk south from Founders Hall.
If you want to know more about us and what we do just send us an email at - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keep an eye out on WBGU-TV's schedule
for air times!
Season 7 airs Thursdays at 9:30pm only on WBGU-TV
We have many great members who love producing television in BG on TV! They've participated in many different roles to help make the organization successful. Click on their names to learn more about them and to see the videos they have worked on.
Production Assistant, Lighting
Production Assistant, Talent
Editor, Production Assistant
Talent, Production Assistant
BG on TV has many successful and hardworking alumni members who have helped build this organization into what it is today. Click on the names below to see where our past members are now!
- Roman Buetel- President (2013-2014), Executive Producer
- "Rosco" Mikey Blair - Talent, Producer
- Debbie Alderman- President (2012-2013), Season 3 Host
- Jacob Lindsay- Vice President (2012-2013), Producer
- Chris Dawson- President (Spring 2012), Vice President (Fall 2011)
- Ian Glodich- Producer
- Eric Browning- President (Spring 2011), Segment Producer
- Jon Uhl- President (Fall 2010)
- Isaac Cohan- Editor, Producer
- Kevin Morrisey- Segment Producer
- Justin Grubb-Production Assistant, Field Correspondent
- Ashley Mullins- Production Assistant
- Ryan Keller- Production Assistant
- Charlie Skoog- Segment Producer
- Ryan Miller- Segment Producer, Host, Freddy Falcon
- Brittany Moran- Production Assistant